Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Speech of the Day of the Dead

Introduction
The festival we going to present is about the day of the dead. This festival is held on 1st and 2nd of November in Mexico and people celebrate their own ancestors who are returning to this world. It is a kind of bon festival of Japan. And also recently some people think it’s a continuation of Halloween. On the 1st day children’s ghost comes back and then the 2nd day the adults returns. The way of the celebration depends on the family but almost all people enjoy the day. The citizens decorate their house, school, work place and even whole the city. Mexican people love showy colors and the decoration is mainly about the scull, and of course it’s made with various colors so the cities dye full of colors in that season. Then please listen more information about this festival.

Conclusion
I have been to this festival and my friend’s family celebrated this festival in their grave and ate lunch there. It’s a kind of wired thing but I think it is important to love our own family, and these thinking may be positive and flexible to any kind of incident! It’s unusual to participate to this festival but if you could, enjoy it!

1 comment:

Gachako said...

I didn't know this festival, so I wanted to go there! Until now, I thik the scull was scary, but now I thik scull is cute!