Sunday, January 11, 2009

3 Best Blog Ranking!

The semester is almost finishing so today I chose 3 best blogs of my class. Almost all blogs are easy to read and had interesting articles so it was difficult to chose just 3 blogs.

*3rd place*
Killifish Days by Marine
She wrote enogh and had many links. Her articles are easy to read and I like her article of movie. Also there are not so many pictures so maybe she must put some pictures.

*2nd place*
Frisking Around by Melissa
Her blog is pretty simple so I like it. The layout is clear and she has a lot of friends's links. I also like reading her article 'cause it's interesting. There are so many things that I didn't know.

*1st place*
NEAT NITWIT by mamisira
Her blog is the most interesiting one for me. She has so many pictures and links. The other good point is her article is always clear. There are few colors so I like in that way too.

This is what I chose. I want to learn something from these people's blog!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi★ Your blog has long contents and nice pictures!! I like your blog^^