Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Part 2 of Blog Ranking!


In here I want to introduce my 3 favorite blogs of other class. There were many cute design and interesting information blogs. the 3 blogs that I chose was the bests for me. You must visit them ;)


*3rd place!*

My Life by ayaka

Her blog is pretty simple but cute design. There is a lot of pictures and the information is really interestings. I just like the atmospher of this blog.


*2nd place!*

JEUNESSE by TommyRe

This blog is a very simple design but full of iteresting informations. It was easy to understand and see.

*1st place!*

Joy :-p by :-D!Miki

This blog is very coloful but it isn't difficult see, and the pictures are nice and cute. She has a sense of beauty.


Those are the 3 of my favorite blogs. You must visit them!

No comments: